Who We Are
We will continually work to improve healthcare worldwide. Our efforts will be marked by upgrading medical facilities, supplies and standards of delivery in the humanitarian supply chain. We are working toward a world where basic wellness is available to everyone.
In order to maintain the human element of improving healthcare and to ensure the most effective use of our organizational time and resources, Globus Relief is committed to:
- Making fiscally responsible decisions;
- Sending mission appropriate resources that are correctly valued;
- Considering the impact of the use and disposal of those resources on the environment where they are delivered.
We are a medical resource humanitarian organization. We are committed to partnering with other charities, corporations, and government agencies working to improve the delivery of healthcare across the world. We accomplish the improvement of healthcare through the following five key deliverables:
- Acquiring, Packaging and Distributing (APD)
- Providing Bio-Tech Solutions
By reducing unnecessary duplication of efforts among our partners and work to produce a synergistic environment that enhances all our efforts and magnifies social impact.
- We value credibility with our charity partners and those we serve
- We value efficiency but also quality
- We value resources and have an aversion to wastefulness