Volunteers do not necessarily have the time; they just have the heart. - Elizabeth Andrew
To schedule a visit, contact our volunteer coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include:
- Your name and organization
- The date, time and duration of your intended visit
- The size of your group
- Any special requirements
Once your event is scheduled, you will receive a volunteer sign-in sheet and information about the humanitarian project on which you will work.
You can make a difference!
Globus Relief has provided millions of dollars of medical supplies, instruments, equipment and other health-related products to hundreds of humanitarian healthcare programs and non-profit missions around the world. Our efforts are made possible largely because of the service of scores of devoted volunteers who are willing to give of their time and effort to help others.
Each year, volunteers provide a valuable and valued service at Globus Relief. Groups and individuals of all ages and backgrounds volunteer with us. We welcome corporate giving programs and social groups as well as provide volunteer experiences for schools, chruch groups, scounting projects and individuals. No matter the size of the group, every volunteer hour donated makes a difference in improving healthcare worldwide.
The more hands involved, the greater the impact.
How volunteers contribute:
- Sorting donated medical product into categories
- Packaging and preparing supplies and equipment for shipment
- Building education, first aid and hygiene kits from donated product
- Learning and sharing Globus Relief's mission with others
- Serving receptionists and office assistants
- Lending expertise on marketing, public relations, research, graphic design and other projects
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world; indeed, it's the only thing that ever has.
- Margaret Mead