Volunteer Opportunities: 801-977-0444
Each year, Globus Relief provides medical supplies, instrumentation, medical equipment and other health related products to thousands of humanitarian healthcare programs and missions around the world. Our efforts are made possible largely because of volunteer willingness to "give back" to help others.
Groups and inidividuals of all ages and backgrounds volunteer at Globus Relief. We welcome corporate giving programs and social groups, as well as provide volunteer experience for schools, church groups, scout projects and inidividuals. No matter the group size, every volunteer hour donated makes a difference in improving healthcare worldwide.
How Volunteers Contribute:
- Prepare medical supplies and equipment by sorting, packaging and preparing them for shipment
- Sort medical supplies in like categories such as gloves, tubing, and syringes
- Build education, first aid, and hygiene kits using product donated to Globus Relief
- Gain a greater understanding of and then sharing the Globus Relief mission
Things to know for scheduling
- The date, time and duration of your visit
- The size of your group
- Any special requirements
Once your event is scheduled, you will receive communication about the humanitarian project that you will work on along with a volunteer sign in sheet. You may be asked to provide supplies for your project. Please sign the approval sheet and fax it to Globus at 801-977-3999 or bring it with you the day of your event. More details will be provided at the time of scheduling. Please note, the projects are subject to change based on the needs of our charity partners.
To schedule your volunteer opportunity, contact:
“If you can’t donate money, you can donate time. If you can’t donate time or money, you can help spread the word”.